Friday, December 07, 2007

Bonjour - Want know more about France?



France is amazing, France is good? Art flocks and gathers there, Food is appreciated in a higher level there. What's more perhaps? A good blog to guide you about France.

Every country has its secrets. France secrets are best told by someone who knew better. And today I am talking about this blog called "why travel to france". It is a travelogue about France, a France blog that sets out the events in France in a story.

Take for example, I myself whenever I visit a site, I always look for art and culture related materials. One things that caught my mind was the depicted story of a stop over at Mr Potter and his pottery. It shows a beautiful side to which culture trans-cross barriers and have effect on lifestyle of people, and art practices in foreign lands for foreign needs and desires. Its a blog article worth reading.

The blog also highlighted current events to keep an update of what is going on in France. I think for Europeans, this is a good site to track up what's going on in Paris before you hop into your train and poof off to Paris.

No comments: